Berd PolyLight™ spokes are ideal for all cycling disciplines including mountain, gravel, road, and fat bike wheels.
- Use Berd spoke length calculator for calculating lengths
- Weight: (64 pcs x 260mm) 156 g
- Available lengths: 240 - 315 mm in 1 mm increments
- Compatible with standard straight-pull and J-bend hubs
- 14 gauge (2.0mm) stainless threaded connection at rim (has flat section that is held with a special tool to prevent twisting)
- Integral eyelet for connection to J-bend or straight-pull hubs
- Double square secure lock nipples recommended (sold separately)
- Tangential straightpull hubs require tangential straightpull inserts (sold separately)
- Must purchase Berd Builder's Kit (one-time purchase, sold separately)
- Each spoke order (per 64 spokes) will receive one Berd Builder's Kit Consumables, which includes rods for spoke loops (68), wire with loop ends (4), grinding bit (1), rubber polishing bits (3), and Berd wheel stickers (2).
Backed by Berd's 5-Year Limited Warranty
Current lead time: Approximately 2 - 3 business days.
Berd spokes are made from an advanced polymer called ultra high molecular weight polyethylene (UHMWPE) that has 12 times the strength-to-weight ratio of steel and floats on water. Berd spokes have an improved fatigue life compared to steel and are impervious to the elements.