Berd Approved Hubs
Stronger · Lighter · Faster
Berd Approved is the patent-pending hub interface standard designed to work optimally with Berd spokes, which are high-performance bicycle spokes made from ultra high molecular weight polyethylene (UHMWPE). Berd Approved hubs contain hooked flanges that are free of sharp corners which enable an exceptionally durable, lightweight, and easy-to-service spoke/hub interface solution.
Apply for a License
Berd LLC offers the use of the Berd trademark to companies that conform to the technical specifications and approval, agree to the terms of our license agreement, and have been approved to use the Berd trademark. To apply for a license:
- Review the terms of the license agreement.
- Provide the following information in an email to email@example.com:
- First and Last Name
- Job Title
- Email Address
- Company Name
- Company Address
- Intended Use of Technology
- Provide design and material specifications for Berd review and approval.
- Mail a working sample of your product to:
Berd LLC Licensing
401 11th Ave S
Hopkins, MN 55343 USA
- Berd will review application and test the sample once it is received to ensure it conforms with Berd standards. If approved, you will receive a completed copy of the Berd license agreement and may begin using the Berd wordmark on your compatible products.