Make your wheels better than new by rebuilding your existing wheels with Berd spokes. Your wheels will lose 100 – 200 g of rotational weight, which will help you accelerate faster and ascend easier. You will ride with ease over rough terrain with 200% better vibration damping than steel spokes.
• Significantly less expensive than buying new wheels
• Current lead time: approximately 6 weeks
• Also applies to new hubs and rims
• Choose the number of total spokes for your wheelset: 44, 48, 52, 56, 60, or 64
• Choose spoke color: white or black
- Ship Yourself: Find a box and pay for shipping yourself to Berd. Please indicate order number on package when shipping. Ensure all loose components including tires, disc brake rotors, valves, tape, cassette, etc. are removed prior to shipping. Hubs that are not J-bend or standard tangential straight pull must be pre-approved by Berd prior to sending. All rims must have access holes (centered over spoke holes) that allow tensioning from the tire side of the rim. We are unable to rebuild many "system" wheelsets with proprietary spoke/hub/rim systems, along with all wheels that use radially laced, straight pull hubs. Please contact us with any questions about these types of wheelsets.
Backed by Berd's 5-Year Limited Warranty