Berd PolyLight™ spokes are ideal for all cycling disciplines including mountain, gravel, road, and fat bike wheels.
- Use Berd spoke length calculator for calculating lengths
- Weight: (64 pcs x 260mm) 156 g
- Available lengths: 240 - 315 mm in 1 mm increments
- Compatible with standard straight-pull and J-bend hubs
- 14 gauge (2.0mm) stainless threaded connection at rim (has flat section that is held with a special tool to prevent twisting)
- Integral eyelet for connection to J-bend or straight-pull hubs
- Double square secure lock nipple recommended (sold separately)
- Tangential straightpull hubs require inserts (sold separately)
- Must purchase builder's tool kit (one-time purchase, sold separately)
- Each spoke order (per 64 spokes) will receive one Berd Builder's Consumables Kit which includes necessary spoke securing rods and an assortment of grinding and polishing bits.
Backed by Berd's 5-Year Limited Warranty
Current lead time: Approximately 2 - 3 weeks on all spoke orders.
Berd spokes are made from an advanced polymer called ultra high molecular weight polyethylene (UHMWPE) that has 12 times the strength-to-weight ratio of steel and floats on water. Berd spokes have an improved fatigue life compared to steel and are impervious to the elements.